Dolphin 99EXhc Mobile Computer
Dolphin® 9900hc mobile computers are purpose-built for healthcare applications such as bedside point-of-care, specimen collection and inventory management – combining a rugged, user-friendly design with a complete suite of technologies to enable maximum mobile user productivity and efficiency.
Dolphin 9900hc is the first mobile computer available with disinfectantready housing. Excellent at resisting the harmful effects of many popular cleaning agents, this device is built to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions commonly used in healthcare environments.
Seamless connectivity between mobile workers and the enterprise is enabled through integrated wireless WAN and LAN communications for high-speed data transfer and cellular voice communication – anytime, anywhere. Bluetooth® connectivity to any compatible wireless device broadens the mobile worker’s capabilities in the field.
Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 provides users with the data capture functionality they need to execute the 5 rights of patient safety – whether it is scanning a patient wristband, medication or an employee badge.
Just as important as the technologies the user puts to work, an innovative power management system ensures they get battery-life that lasts a full work-shift, even in wireless, scan-intensive environments.
Rugged, ergonomic and full-featured, the Dolphin 9900hc mobile computer is the right choice where real-time information processing and solution reliability is critical to the operation of a healthcare institution.
- Optimal Combination of Industrial-Grade Durability and Usability: Internal magnesium-alloy roll cage, environmentally sealed housing and specialized wearresistant components deliver reliability in demanding mobile environments, while an ergonomic design provides comfortable and intuitive use
- Wireless Full Area Networking™ (WFAN): Integrated multi-mode wireless technology includes 802.11b/g for real-time data exchange and voice communications onsite or off and Bluetooth for efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices
- Disinfectant-ready Housing: Optimal for environments where device must be cleaned frequently with harsh chemicals
Processor and Memory
- Intel XScale PXA270 624 MHz
- 256MB RAM X 1GB Flash
- User accessible SDHC memory card slot. Please check current price guide for available qualified card options
- Windows Mobile 6.1
- Dimensions 86.36 mm x 243.84 mm x 53.34 mm (3.4" x 9.6" x 2.1")
- Weight 21.4 oz. (606g)
- Operating Temperature 14° to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C); can operate down to -20°C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Humidity 95% humidity, non-condensing
- Drop Withstands multiple 5' (1.5m) drops onto concrete
- Tumble Exceeds 2000 3' (1m) tumbles
- Environmental Sealing Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle resistance
- ESD Air: 15 KVA; Contact: 8 KVA
- Recommended Cleaning Solutions Sani-Cloth® HB, Sani-Cloth® Plus, Super Sani-Cloth®, Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes (70%), Cavi-Wipes, Virex® 256, 409® Glass and Surface Cleaner, Windex® Blue, Clorox® Bleach - 10%, Gentle Dish Soap and Water
- WWAN GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900MHz) radio with accessible SIM card interface, GSM release 99, EDGE (E-GPRS) multi-slot Class 12, GPRS multi-slot Class 12
- WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g
- WLAN Security Wi-Fi Certified, WPA2, EAP, CCXv4, WEP, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, PEAP
- WPAN Bluetooth (Class 2)