Xenon 1902h Wireless Area-Imaging Scanner
Xenon 1902h, designed specifically for healthcare, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Honeywell's sixth-generation of areaimaging technology features a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning. With industry-leading performance and reliability, the Xenon 1902h is well suited for a wide variety of healthcare applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1902h delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1902h incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes, Xenon 1902h decodes virtually all bar codes found in healthcare environments with ease.
A new space-saving, reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1902h fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1902h can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. Additionally, Xenon 1902h incorporates disinfectant-ready housing which resists the harmful effects of harsh cleaning agents used commonly in healthcare environments. Backed by a three-year warranty, Xenon 1902h is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.
- Laser-Free Solution: Class I LED illumination mitigates the risk of eye injury and, unlike laser-based devices, does not require training for safe operation
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with Tool-Free Access: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge ensuring maximum uptime; thumbwheel end-cap provides tool-free access to the battery, enabling employees to quickly and easily swap batteries
- Flexible Radio Power Management: Allows users to limit radio power output of scanner, minimizing the likelihood of interference with other devices
- Scan Pattern Area Image (838 x 640 pixel array)
- Motion Tolerance Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
- Scan Angle Horizontal: 41.4°; Vertical: 32.2°
- Print Contrast 20% minimum reflectance difference
- Pitch, Skew 45°, 65°
- Decode Capabilities Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies
*Note: Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
- Warranty 3 year factory warranty (Note: battery warranty is 1 year)
- Dimensions 86.36 mm x 243.84 mm x 53.34 mm (3.4" x 9.6" x 2.1")
- Weight 21.4 oz. (606g)
- Operating Temperature 14° to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C); can operate down to -20°C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Humidity 95% humidity, non-condensing
- Drop Withstands multiple 5' (1.5m) drops onto concrete
- Tumble Exceeds 2000 3' (1m) tumbles
- Environmental Sealing Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle resistance
- ESD Air: 15 KVA; Contact: 8 KVA
- Recommended Cleaning Solutions Sani-Cloth® HB, Sani-Cloth® Plus, Super Sani-Cloth®, Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes (70%), Cavi-Wipes, Virex® 256, 409® Glass and Surface Cleaner, Windex® Blue, Clorox® Bleach - 10%, Gentle Dish Soap and Water
- Radio/Range: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2: 10 m (33’) line of sight
- Data Rate (Transmission Rate) Up to 1 Mbit/s
- Battery 1800 mAh Li-ion minimum
- Number of Scans Up to 50,000 scans per charge
- Expected Hours of Operation 14 hours
- Expected Charge Time 4.5 hours