RUGGED, LIGHTWEIGHT, WIRELESS AND CONVERTIBLE.
If you want a fully-rugged, lightweight, wireless laptop that converts from a powerful notebook PC to a convenient tablet PC with one quick swivel, then the Toughbook® 19 is for you. The first tablet PC to be certified1 for MIL-STD-810G and IP65, it features a full magnesium alloy case capable of withstanding a 6-foot drop1a€”ideal for working in those challenging environments and mission-critical situations. At only five pounds, ita€™s good on the go with a hand strap, Wi-Fi, a brilliant LED screen capable of up to 6000 nit in direct sunlight, and optional embedded 4G LTE or GobiTM2000 3G mobile broadband.
Fully-Rugged Laptop Convertible Tablet
The Toughbook 19 features a 10.4" sunlight-viewable 1,000 nit touchscreen with Panasonic CircuLumin™ technology, and an Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor.* Integrated options include a 2MP camera, backlit keyboard (emissive or rubber), GPS receiver, Gobi™2000 mobile broadband and a dual touch LCD (touchscreen and digitizer). In addition, a 6-foot drop & IP65 certified1 design with a full magnesium alloy case, helps to ensure that the Toughbook 19 will stand up to the most rigorous environments.
* model CF-19R
2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel vPro, Core Inside and vPro Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Processor and Memory
- Intel® Core™ i5-2520M vPro™ Processor
- 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
- Intel® Smart Cache 3MB
- 4GB SDRAM (DDR3-1333MHz) standard, expandable to 8GB4,5
- 320GB 7200rpm hard drive (shock-mounted flex-connect with quick-release)5
- Optional 128GB and 256GB reinforced flex-connect solid state drives (SSD)5
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit2 or
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit2
- Panasonic Utilities, Panasonic Dashboard, Recovery Partition
- MIL-STD-810G certified (6' drop, shock, vibration, rain, dust, sand, altitude, freeze/thaw, high/low temperature, temperature shock, humidity, explosive atmosphere)1
- MIL-STD-461F certified1
- IP65 certified sealed all-weather design1
- UL1604 class I division 2, groups ABCD certified model
- CCX Certified v4
- Hard drive heater
- Full magnesium alloy case with hand strap
- Shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive with quick-release
- Pre-installed replaceable screen film for LCD protection
- Optional integrated LTE 4G mobile broadband
- Optional integrated Gobi™2000 3G mobile broadband
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth® v2.1 + EDR (Class 1)
- Authentication: LEAP, WPA, 802.1x, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, PEAP
- Encryption: CKIP, TKIP, 128-bit and 64-bit WEP, Hardware AES
- Dual high-gain antenna pass-through
- Slide on/off switch