As a certified IBM partner, based in Troy Michigan, serving the midwest and beyond, G/S Solutions provides a full catalog offering for IBM PureSystem solutions.
- Analytics Platform
- Cognitive Solutions
- Commerce Solutions
- Customer Engagement Solutions
- Digital Experience
- IBM Sterling B2B Integration
- IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer
- Social and Email
- Power Systems
- z Systems
- Systems Middleware
- Talent Management
- Watson Internet of Things
Attracting candidates and retaining star employees is a lot like attracting and retaining customers. Candidates want to be valued and have an engaging and transparent experience and how you treat them has a direct impact on your brand. Recruiting has become marketing. To win top talent in today’s competitive landscape, the role of the recruiters must change from reactive recruiting to one of engagement. To create differentiation and improve candidate engagement, recruitment must morph into a marketing process. By bringing the best of marketing to talent acquisition solutions, we are putting the power in the hands of recruiters and hiring managers to be marketers, brand ambassadors, and relationship builders.
IBM Kenexa® is the only vendor that:
- brings proven consumer marketing tools and practices (Silverpop, Coremetrics) to your recruitment strategies to engage top talent and generate qualified applications
- uses Watson analytics to predict, identify and hire the best-fit candidates and
In the Spotlight
- Taking the Hire Ground, Turning Your Candidates into Brand Ambassadors
- Mobile Recruitment - from Job seeking through Onboarding - anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Recruitment is Marketing - The art and science of recruitment
- Are you hiring talent you won't regret?
- Are you recruiting the right people for the job?
- Experience 'Recruitment is Marketing' Through the Eyes of a Candidate
- 5 reasons you should be treating candidates like customers
- How to Hire the Wrong Talent
- Corporate Recruiters Add Recruitment Marketing And Supportive Technologies To Their Toolkits