As a certified IBM partner, based in Troy Michigan, serving the midwest and beyond, G/S Solutions provides a full catalog offering for IBM PureSystem solutions.
- Analytics Platform
- Cognitive Solutions
- Commerce Solutions
- Customer Engagement Solutions
- Digital Experience
- IBM Sterling B2B Integration
- IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer
- Social and Email
- Power Systems
- z Systems
- Systems Middleware
- Talent Management
- Watson Internet of Things
IBM® Kenexa® Talent Frameworks is a collection of skill-based, industry-relevant job role libraries that allow organizations to understand their talent capability and ensure that workforce skills align with business needs. We offer the broadest and deepest job role libraries, providing a clear understanding of the behaviors required to drive individual, team and organizational performance. These job role libraries define key responsibilities, proficiency levels, core, functional and technical skills, interview questions, coaching tips, SMART goals and prescriptive learning suggestions.
IBM can help you with the expertise of our best-practice consulting services and software to rapidly customize, control and publish job-related content that matches your organization specific skills-based talent blueprint.
The IBM Kenexa Talent Frameworks provides ready-to-use job specific skills that drive impact through:
- Improved individual, team and organizational performance: Achieve better business results by defining and identifying the right skills needed by your organization.
- Increased ROI: Focus on engaging employees and managers through your existing talent management tools with a common, content-rich experience.
- Impact bottom line: Save time and money by rapidly deploying a skills-based culture more efficiently and effectively without having to develop content.
- Better management: Support managers with tools and resources for better candidate interviewing, career development, performance evaluation and management and compensation discussions.