As a certified Lenovo PureFlex partner, based in Troy Michigan, serving the midwest and beyond, G/S Solutions provides a full catalog offering for Lenovo PureFlex servers and related solutions.
- Analytics Platform
- Cognitive Solutions
- Commerce Solutions
- Customer Engagement Solutions
- Digital Experience
- IBM Sterling B2B Integration
- IBM Sterling Managed File Transfer
- Social and Email
- Power Systems
- z Systems
- Systems Middleware
- Talent Management
- Watson Internet of Things
IBM® Hybrid Integration solutions deliver access to data, applications and information regardless of platform, device or data formats-across both on-premises and cloud environments. IBM Integration is world class integration for the API economy - integrate and connect applications, processes and data quickly, flexibly and responsively, in today’s complicated hybrid IT environments.
In the Spotlight
- In the Making - Insights on the IT Infrastructures Today and Tomorrow
- Google Hangout - API Connect, Who, What, When, Where, Why
- WhitePaper - API Monetization
- Flipbook - API Economy, Unlocking the Value of Your Business Assets
- Webcast - Making Money with APIs:The Real Truth
- Trial - API Connect
- Blog - The Changing World of Integration
- Registration - API Connect Digital Meet Up
- More infographics - IBM Integration Slideshare
- APIs for Dummies
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with API Connect
- API Economy Infographics - What is the API Economy?
- API Economy Infographics - Journey Map
- API Economy Report - Unlocking the Value of Data with APIs
- Whitepaper: Deliver application integration in days
- IBM Integration Infographic: The Three Catalysts of Hybrid IT Integration
- IBM Integration Infographic: The Four Pillars of Hybrid Integration
- IBM MQ Whitepaper: Integrated messaging to connect your enterprise
Contact UsContact us today if you have questions about IBM Products and Services. A representative from G/S Solutions will respond as soon as possible with answers to your questions.
The IBM 8-bar logo and other IBM marks are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.