Availability for the IBM PureFlex System: Focus on AIXThursday, August 23, 2012 at 10 AM Central
Vision Solutions has more than 20 years of experience in developing, implementing and supporting availability and recovery solutions on IBM platforms. Now optimized for the IBM PureFlex System, Double-Take Availability for AIX solutions help prevent unplanned outages and virtually eliminate planned downtime so business systems can keep running around the clock. IBM PureFlex System is an integrated computing system that combines computer storage, enterprise storage, networking, virtualization, and management into a single structure.
Learn more about the joint solutions:
- Overview of IBM PureFlex System
- Migrating legacy systems to IBM PureFlex System using Vision's AIX Migration Services
- Best practices for using Double-Take RecoverNow for AIX
- How IBM System Director Integration for IBM Flex System Manager provides ease of management with VSP, the graphical user interface for Double-Take RecoverNow for AIX
- Interactive question-and-answer session