Xenon 1900 Area-Imaging Scanner
Xenon™ 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture and a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device,
Xenon 1900 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease. A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, Xenon 1900 is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.
- Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Multiple Focal Options: Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Input Voltage 4 VDC to 5.5 VDC
- Operating Power 2.3 W (450mA @ 5 VDC)
- Standby Power 0.45 W (90mA @ 5 VDC)
- Host System Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
- Dimensions 86.36 mm x 243.84 mm x 53.34 mm (3.4" x 9.6" x 2.1")
- Weight 21.4 oz. (606g)
- Operating Temperature 14° to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C); can operate down to -20°C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Humidity 95% humidity, non-condensing
- Drop Withstands multiple 5' (1.5m) drops onto concrete
- Tumble Exceeds 2000 3' (1m) tumbles
- Environmental Sealing Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle resistance
- ESD Air: 15 KVA; Contact: 8 KVA
- Recommended Cleaning Solutions Sani-Cloth® HB, Sani-Cloth® Plus, Super Sani-Cloth®, Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes (70%), Cavi-Wipes, Virex® 256, 409® Glass and Surface Cleaner, Windex® Blue, Clorox® Bleach - 10%, Gentle Dish Soap and Water