IBM MaaS360 - Mobile Device Management
IBM carries a robust offering of EndPoint Management solutions, MaaS360 is the Mobile Device Management (MDM) suite within that offering. MaaS360 benefits from IBM's vision and direction within infrastructure solutions, and provides ample capabilities within managing a wide variety of mobile devices, including giving your IT team better control over BYOD (bring your own device) solutions and related risks.
Ensuring that all devices that access your network infrastructure are properly configured is paramount to keeping your network secure. MaaS360 provides many capabilities to ease the administrative burden faced by your IT team in keeping up with these devices, rolling out policy changes, and making sure no device is allowed to go rogue.
MaaS360 simplifies MDM with rapid deployment, and comprehensive visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications, and documents. MaaS360 supports all devices including the iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Kindle Fire.
Core Mobile Device Management features include:
- Select desired MDM services and configure device enrollment settings
- Send enrollment requests over the air using SMS, email, or a custom URL
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcode, or SAML
- Create and distribute customized acceptable use policies and EULAs
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments
- Apply or modify default device policy settings
MaaS360 simplifies device integration with your existing systems.
- Discover devices accessing enterprise systems
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office 365
- Leverage existing Active Directory/LDAP and Certificate Authorities
MaaS360 provides a unified management console for smartphones and tablets with centralized policy and control across multiple platforms.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
- Approve or quarantine new mobile devices on the network
- Distribute and manage public and corporate applications
- Securely share and update documents and content
Integrated dynamic security and compliance features will continuously monitor devices and take action.
- Specify passcode policies
- Enforce encryption settings
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Create real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Use geo-fencing rules to enforce location-related compliance
- Use device views to diagnose and resolve issues
- Locate lost or stolen devices
- Reset forgotten passcodes
- Help users help themselves with a self-service portal
MI360™ (Mobility Intelligence) dashboards deliver an interactive, graphical summary of your operations and compliance, allowing IT to report in real-time across the entire enterprise.
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Privacy settings block collection of personally identifiable information
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage monitoring and alerts