"The total cost of ownership (TCO) of technology increases dramatically as they age due to higher maintenance and support costs." Gartner Group
An Operating Lease from G/S Solutions is typically structured between 1 and 3 years, which is normally less than the equipments’ useful working life, with the payments being fixed. Payments can be made on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Additional equipment can also be ‘Added on’ for an increase in the monthly rental, or the equipment may be exchanged or upgraded under the Technology Refresh option. An Operating Lease may be treated as ‘off balance sheet’ whereby no asset or liability is recorded on your balance sheet.
Benefit of Operating Leasing
- Improves cash flow and liquidity
- Minimizes risk of obsolescence
- Minimizes resources and costs associated with asset disposition
- Helps achieve desired treatment for financial reporting purposes
- Takes advantage of a regular technology-refresh capability